It Works! Wraps
How to and Tips
We want you to get the absolute BEST results when using the wraps, so we made you this list of tips. We STRONGLY recommend you to follow these tips.
Also, please keep in mind that a FULL TREATMENT is considered 4 wraps on the SAME body area. If you have more than one area to target, you will need additional boxes for each. If you follow what I’ve written for you below, you will see results:
1. Definitely take your before and after pictures! Take a picture of the area you are going to wrap (front view and side view). Sometimes when you look down, you think your stomach still looks the same and don’t notice a difference, but I’m telling you, you can tell with the before/after pictures!
2. Open the wrap package, take out the wrap, and unfold it.
3. Apply the wrap to the area you are wrapping with the lotion side down. Smooth the wrap to get out as many bubbles & creases as possible.
4. To keep the wrap in place, wrap the area with plastic wrap, ace bandage, compression clothing or shape-wear. The plastic wrap does nothing to improve your results. It’s just to keep the wrap in place.
5. Leave the wrap on for a MINIMUM of 45 minutes. On your first wrap it’s advised that you only leave it on 45 minutes to make sure you have no adverse reaction. Check under the wrap, if your skin looks ok, you can put it back on and leave it on for a couple more hours. When you use your 2nd wrap, you can wear it up to 8 hours. Some people sleep in it. Do not leave the wrap on more than 8 hours. You can go shopping, clean house, chill out or whatever while wearing the wrap. DO NOT exercise while wearing the wrap. You want the lotion to absorb into your skin, no sweat out.
6. It’s very important to drink lots of water. While wearing the wrap, drink a minimum of 2 cups of water. Unless you are sleeping with it overnight, then not a big deal.
7. When you take the body wrap off, there will be excess lotion leftover on the area you applied it to. Do not wipe it off. Instead, rub the lotion onto your skin.
8. After you take the wrap off and rub in the lotion, take your ‘after’ pictures & compare them.
9. Make sure you drink lots of water to facilitate the detoxification process. Keep drinking for up to 72 hours as the results are progressive. 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water daily is recommended!
10. Stay away from fatty foods, coffee, tea, soda, sugar, smoking, alcohol, etc. during this time also. You don’t want to have the wraps do its job and give you great results, and then turn around and ruin it by eating ‘crappy’ food.
11. Do not exercise while wearing the wrap.
12. Do not shower immediately after you wrap. Give yourself several hours before you take a shower. I personally wait, since I don’t want to wash away the lotion right away.
13. Wrapping around or on your menstrual cycle may hinder results.
14. Do not wrap again for 72 hours! The botanical-blend in one wrap continues to work over the course of 72 hours (3 days). Your results will progress over this time.
15. Wrap only one area at a time. When wrapping your stomach, no other wraps can be used. Your arms can be wrapped at the same time by cutting one in half. depending on the size of your legs, you can choose to cut one in half, or use one full wrap per leg. You cannot wrap your arms and legs at the same time. Legs separately, arms separately, and stomach separately. Not any of them together.
16. One wrap is good to try the process, but most people need 4-6 wraps to really get things moving and see bigger results. It’s important to know that 4 wraps is considered a full treatment. Have patience and keep using it! You'll be happy you did!
1 is a •treat•
4 is a •treatment•
Email me if you have questions!